Like every organisation, ABC, its services and staff, are impacted by Coronavirus and the recommendations made by the Government. Our first priority remains the health, wellbeing and safety of those that use our support services, as well as our staff, and inevitably this means, for now, we have to change the way we work and the services we offer. Scroll down for full information on our support services during Coronavirus.
We know many people with eating disorders and their families will be finding this situation extremely tough. Our team has put together our top tips and ideas for coping with social distancing, isolation and the impact on meals, food and exercising. The guide includes information for both individuals, their families and loved ones.
Click to download your copy
Our support services during Coronavirus
1. Our telephone and email support services opening hours will be changing from 9am on 12th August. Find out more here.
2. Our Support Hub is now closed but the ethos of the service (booked video calls and online chat) will resume as part of our existing helplines from 12th August. For more information, please click here.
3. Our befriending service continues for those that are currently matched. If you would like to register your interest for befriending in the future, (either as a befriendee or as a befriender), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find out more here.
4. Our parent and carer forum remains unaffected. More information here
5. We have a range of practical tools available including our new online recovery course - perfect for those contemplating recovery and what it means for them, but also helpful for parents, partners or therapists. More information here
6. We continue to offer online resources and courses via our online shop. Unfortunately, we cannot send out any printed books at present as stocks of these are held at ABC's offices which are not currently occupied.
If you have any questions, please contact us.