Like every organisation, ABC, its services and staff, are impacted by Coronavirus and the recommendations made by the Government. Our first priority remains the health, wellbeing and safety of those that use our support services, as well as our staff, and inevitably this means, for now, we have to change the way we work and the services we offer. Scroll down for full information on our support services during Coronavirus.
We know many people with eating disorders and their families will be finding this situation extremely tough. Our team has put together our top tips and ideas for coping with social distancing, isolation and the impact on meals, food and exercising. The guide includes information for both individuals, their families and loved ones.
Click to download your copy
Our support services during Coronavirus
1. Our telephone and email support services are available Wednesday to Friday each week. Find out more here.
2. Unfortunately due to the impact of COVID-19 our Support Hub is now closed but booked video calls and online chat are available as part of our helpline service. For more information, please click here.
3. Our befriending service continues for those that are currently matched. If you would like to register your interest for befriending in the future, (either as a befriendee or as a befriender), please email email@example.com. You can also find out more here.
4. Our parent and carer forum remains unaffected. More information here
5. We have a range of practical tools available including our online recovery course - perfect for those contemplating recovery and what it means for them, but also helpful for parents, partners or therapists. More information here
6. We continue to offer online resources, courses and books via our online shop.
If you have any questions, please contact us.