Building a network to support your child

ABC

ABC

Admin
179 posts

Posted one year ago

I am making this post as the ABC administrator. It can be difficult to know where to start when making a post, so I thought that I would a suggest a general topic to see if you have ideas, questions or experiences that you would like to share around a theme.
My own child was 18 when she became ill, however I know that some children develop eating disorders much earlier. So I was wondering how you might manage involving the school or extra curricular groups, or even other children's birthday party hosts with supporting the recovery of your youngerr child?

SimonNat

SimonNat

2 posts

Posted 8 months ago

Hello ABC Administrator
I am interested in this whole website and great to share comments from other careers. Your post is eight months with no replies old so does that man no one wants or needs to talk anymore? Perhaps I have missed a link or not pressed the correct button!
Simon

ABC

ABC

Admin
179 posts

Posted 7 months ago

Hi Simon,
thank you for your post. I am the administrator for this platform and I spent a large part of 2016 working with the ABC team and with a focus group developing this forum. When we developed the platform we looked at a US platform this platform did not have any categories and I found this quite difficult to navigate. So we wanted to give users of this platform the opportunity to find their way more quickly to the post that is more relevant to their situation. The platform has now been in use for just over a year and it seems that the platform for caring for adolescents and the young adult seems to have been more popular.
We continue to advertise and promote the platform and the number of users has grown month n month. The analytics have shown that there are many visits to the platform and its seems that many people are reading the posts.; however they are not making posts as frequently.
I do review the platform frequently and post questions t prompt responses. So in short no you have not missed anything however please do make a post as I am certain that the more that the platform is used maybe the easier people will find it to make their posts or respond to the posts of others.
Hope that makes sense, please do help to encourage the greater use of this platform,
thank you

Click here to share your stories of hope and good news