The ABC Support Hub
Thursdays, 9.30am - 5pm
A free weekly drop-in for support and information for anyone affected by eating disorders. All are welcome, including friends, families and carers.
Come to see us every Thursday in central Bath where Julie and Stella will be available to help with information and guidance. You don’t need to book; just turn up at a time that suits you between 9.30am and 5pm.
On arrival say you are here to see Julie and a member of staff will show you to the room.
We can help with:
- Emotional & practical support
- Information & resources for carers
- A safe confidential space
- A gentle and understanding approach
- Staff with personal and professional experience of eating disorders
- Self-care & coping strategies
- Information on treatment options & how to access
- Meet others, share experiences & reduce isolation
Widcombe Social Club
Widcombe Hill, Bath, BA2 6AA
The venue is a 5-minute walk from Bath Spa station.
There is limited on-street parking (free for 2 hours),
and a number of car parks within a 10-minute walk.
Odd Down Park & Ride bus stop is a 10-minute walk away.
Drop in any time between 9.30am and 5pm
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stella's two half marathons in two months for the Support Hub!
Many of you will have spoken to Stella during your visit to the Support Hub in Bath and we know have appreciated her support and guidance. Now she's going one step further (well quite a few steps actually) and running not one, but TWO half marathons in two months later this year.
Stella is hoping to raise £1000 towards the Support Hub, which would be incredible. To support Stella, go to: