Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Like every organisation, ABC, its services and staff, are impacted by Covid-19 and the recommendations made by the Government. Our first priority remains the health, wellbeing and safety of those that use our support services, as well as our staff, and inevitably this means, for now, we have to change the way we work and the services we offer.
As a small but dedicated team, we are able to work from home in line with current guidelines and have therefore put in place a number of systems and processes to minimise impact at this time.
Given the changing nature of the situation, we may have to make further changes and will, therefore, update information on this page as that happens.
1. Our telephone and email support services are currently unaffected and continue as usual. Open Tuesday-Friday, 9.30am-5.30pm. Call our helplines on 03000 11 12 13, option 1 for yourself, option 2 for family and friends. Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org For general office (non-support) enquiries, you can also call 03000 11 12 13 and select option 3.
2. Our drop-in Bath Support Hub is currently offering support via Skype video call as an alternative to the usual drop-in service. Bookings for appointments each Thursday open on Monday of the same week. For more information and to book, visit this page.
3. Our befriending service continues for anyone already matched with a befriender provided both parties remain fit and well. Bear in mind there may be breaks in the service if those involved do become unwell with Covid-19. Due to the need to postpone training sessions, we cannot match any new befriendees/befrienders until further notice.
4. Our parent and carer forum remains unaffected. More information here
5. We have a range of practical tools available including our new online recovery course - perfect for those contemplating recovery and what it means for them, but also helpful for parents, partners or therapists. More information here
6. We offer a range of books and resources via our online shop.
We hope this helps reassure you that despite a few necessary changes, we remain committed to continuing our support and information services at this time. Please bear with us if our helplines are a little busier than usual as we are receiving a high volume of calls. For any general enquiries, please send us an email email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding and our best wishes to you all.